Tuesday, April 27, 2010

"I'm up for whatever YOU have in mind"

Nobody likes to suffer or go through hard times....I surely don't. However, I feel like when I do trip and fall in that muddy puddle or have the thunder storms swirl and swirl around me are the times when I truly grow closer to my Savior. It's the hard times when people so often question the power of our Savior, but for me it's those times when I see His arms outstretched and holding onto me the most. I'm not saying yay hard trial...absolutely not!!! I just take those trials as an opportunity to strengthen my faith because when I have, God has shown me things that I never thought were possible. Through Him I have been changed, and my relationship is so much stronger and no longer will I doubt the power of my Creater. Psalm 18:2 assures me that the Lord is MY rock, MY fortress, and MY deliverer. He is who I take refuge in and my stronghold. It's verses like these that make me smile, and give me courage. The courage to look at what ever situation I am facing and say, "You didn't get me this time." I look at everyday as a gift. A precious gift that God's given me not to take on alone, but with Him happily rejoicing and holding His hand the entire time.

*If you like NOOMA videos, I came across these and both I have been able to relate to my life on so many levels



No comments:

Post a Comment