Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hey...I'm a Blogger

"Taste and See that the Lord is Good" -Psalm 34:8. Recently in my life I have expierenced many trials. Whether it be something small or something large, my faith has greatly been tested. My new saying is, "God's plans are bigger and better. His sometimes unfortunate timing is always perfect. And both of the above are constantly beyond my understanding" -The Lord through Me. Not getting to go to China, and Paul Teller leaving Clearview have been 2 of the hardest things I have EVER had to deal with. Throughout the next couple weeks I am going to let you in on my life and what's been going on. God is good. God is still good. I'm going beyond the bubble of Williamson County and I will be the hands and feet of Christ. The Lord has called me, and it's time for me to wake up and finally answer the phone. I am not perfect, therefore this blog will not be perfect because I am sinner, but I have a Savior. I am awful at grammar and the world's worst speller, but I am loved, loved by the King of of kings. I feel really cool being a blogger, like you don't even know. So get excited, and follow me on this journey. It's definitely one that's changing my life. The light won't always be green, and I will constantly be hitting speed bumps. Life is a puzzle and together God is helping me slowly put the pieces together. While this all may seem confusing, my posts will start to explain. This is my intro, short, but only the beginning. "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth" -Genesis 1:1.

No comments:

Post a Comment