Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Love God by Loving People

What a better way to share God's love than with the children you babysit. Babysitting is my life and makes me sooooo happy. Right now I am babysitting some family friends Cooper and Connor Smith. They constantly amaze me. They have such a huge heart for the Lord. They both act and sing in our church's children programs. Connor has been walking around the house singing worship songs. How AWESOME (and he's really good)! It looks like these kids are teaching me, more than I am teaching them. According to Connor, "We are Gleekers" (We are watching Glee). Correction...Gleekers who glorify God!!!

Psalm 147:1- Praise the Lord. How good it is to sing praises to our God, how pleasant and fitting to praise him!

Cooper and Connor went on a Mission Trip to NYC this past summer and praised their Savior in the middle of Times Square! I'm telling you...these kids are AWESOME!!!!

1 comment:

  1. your blogs are amazing weinding!!! i wish i can blog like you. Jayla loves your blogs and you!!!

    ReplyDelete